Microsoft Office provides various applications and services such as MS Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc for business and home use. The applications are helpful in creating spreadsheets and presentations. So, follow the below-given guide for Office setup.
Download Office Setup
After purchasing the software, follow the given instructions to download your Office product:
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then, go to office.com/setup by typing it in the address bar.
- It will take you to a new window. Click on the Sign-in button, enter your email id and password and then click on the Next button.
- In the next window, enter your 25 digit product key into the given field. If you have purchased the product online, you will find the keycode in the confirmation mail. But in case of offline purchase, note down the product key from the backside of the retail box.
- After that, select your country and desired language by clicking the drop-down arrow key. Then, click on the Next button.
- By doing so, the Microsoft account page will appear on your screen. Click on the Install button located next to your purchased Office product. Then it will show you a pop-up box, select the save option.
- In the next window, again click on the Install button and it will start downloading the setup file.
- Wait till the downloading process is completed. Once it is done, the file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
For Office Setup, follow the given steps to install your office product on Windows:
- Firstly, open the Downloads folder on your windows computer.
- Then, search for the .exe file of Office and then double-click on it.
- Next, it will show you the pop-up box of User Account Control. For granting permission to make necessary changes to your computer, you need to click on the Yes button.
- By doing so, the file will start installing your product.
- One the download finishes and the Installation Successful screen appears, click on the Close button.
Follow the below-given instructions to install your product on Mac for Office Setup:
- First of all, open the Finder on your Mac system.
- After that, click Downloads which is given at the left side corner of the window.
- Then search for the .dmg setup file.
- Double-click the setup file and it will show you the pop-up box, click on the continue button.
- In the next window, review all the terms and conditions of the license agreement of the software and click the Continue button.
- It will show you the pop-up box, click on the Continue button if you agree with the terms and conditions.
- Installation Window will appear on your screen. Click on the Change Install Location to select your preferred location. Then, select your desired location and click on the OK button. Then, click on the Back button to return back to the installation window.
- While installing the software, a pop-up box will appear on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Type your Mac Username and password into the respective fields and then click on the Install software button.
- At last, click on the Close button.
This completes the Office setup.