Microsoft Office, simply known as Office, is a suite of comprehensive software serving unique purposes. It offers a versatile range of products Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. For using the ultimate features of Office, you have access your Office account. Hence, through Office Login, you can access various other services like installing and activating your subscription, create and share files, purchase new subscription, and get the information about your subscription and much more. For Office Login, you must have an account. Follow the given processes for both account creation and login.
Procedure To Create An Office Account
- Firstly, access a web browser on your computing system.
- Further, head to the Office official website by typing “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar of your browser.
- Then, tap the “Sign In” button from the middle of the window.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Office Login window. Here, tap the “Create One” link. You can find this option under the empty field.
- In the next window, you have to enter your email address into the required field. Make sure you provide the email address that you want to link with Office.
- However, if you want to use your phone number instead of email address for accessing your account, then tap the “Use a phone number instead” link.
- Further, tap the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, provide the password that you want to use for the security of your office account. The password you create must be strong and include at least one of each number, symbol, upper and lower case letters.
- Once you are done with all this, tap the “Next” button.
- Now, you will receive a verification mail by Office. This mail will be sent to you on your registered email address.
- For verification, access the mail that you have received. It will contain a verification code.
- Come back to the Office Login window and enter the code in the required field.
- Then, tick mark the checkbox, if you want to get notified by Office.
- Next, Office wants you to read the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” documents. In order to access the documents, click the links provided there and read the documents.
- After reading, come back to the login page and hit the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, enter the captcha characters showing on your window. Carefully enter them and click the “Next” tab.
- This will successfully complete the Office account creation process.
Office Login Procedure
- Begin the process by launching a web browser on your computing device.
- Now, proceed to the official website of Office. For this, enter “office.com/setup” into the address bar.
- Afterwards, tap the “Sign In” button to move to the login window.
- When the Office Login window appears, you have to provide the email address that is linked with Office. In case you have used your phone number, then enter that instead of an email address.
- Now, tap the “Next” button to proceed with the Office login process.
- Further, enter the password that you have created at the time of account creation.
- After providing the login credential, you can save them in your system by tick marking the “Keep Me Signed In” checkbox. This is an optional step and is recommended only on using the personal computer.
- Finally, tap the “Sign In” button.