Microsoft Office offers various applications and services for Business and Home use. It includes Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc. that is used to create presentations and spreadsheets. Hence, for Office Install, you need to follow the given procedures.
Follow the below-given steps for Office Install on Windows:
- First of all, open the Downloads folder.
- After that, locate the .exe setup file of Office.
- Double-click on it and it will show you a pop-up box of Security Warning asking you- Do you want to run this file? Click on the Run button.
- Then, the User Account Control pop-up box will appear on your screen. The program will ask for your permission to make necessary changes to your computer. For granting permission, click on the Yes button.
- After that, it will start installing your Office product. You need to wait for the installation to complete. Make sure that you do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation.
- When the installation is done and the successful screen appears, click on the Close button.
Below-given are the instructions for Office install on Mac:
- Firstly, open the Finder on your Mac system.
- Open the Downloads folder from the left panel of the window. After that, click Downloads which is given at the left side corner of the window.
- In the Downloads folder, search for the .dmg setup file.
- Then, double-click the setup file and it will show you a pop-up box asking you- are you sure you want to open this file? Click on the continue button.
- It will take you to a new window. Read the terms of the license agreement carefully and then click on the Continue button.
- A pop-up box will display on your screen. To proceed for the next step and if you agree with all the terms and conditions, click on the continue button.
- Now, the Installation Window will be shown on your screen. If you want to change the default installation location, click on the Change Install Location tab to select your preferred location. Then, choose your desired folder and then click on the OK button.
- After that, click on the Back button to return back to the installation window.
- On the installation window, click on the Install button given at the bottom-right corner of the window. In between the installation process, a pop-up box will be shown on your screen asking you to provide your Mac credentials. Enter your Mac username and password into the given fields and then click on the Install software button.
- At last, click on the Close button.
Follow the given steps for Office Install on Android or iOS:
- Firstly, open the Play Store or App Store.
- In the search bar, type your product name.
- It will show you a list of products, select your product and then click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is complete, a pop-up box will appear on your screen, select the Allow option.
- Now, Ms office Login to your Office Account with your registered email address and password.
So, this completes the Office Install process.