office.com/myaccount is a widely used software among businesses, educational institutions, and home users. It offers multiple productivity tools that have changed the way work is done. With Microsoft Office, you can access Ms-Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint, and Publisher. In order to use this ultimate software, you have to access your Office account. For that, first, you have to create one. In order to create an account and sign in, follow the processes mentioned below.
After creating an office.com/myaccount, you can perform various functions. Some of them are:
- Install and Activate your Office Software
- Access various services like Office Online or One Drive
- Reinstall the Office application
- Easy creation and sharing of the files
- Get details of your Office subscription
How to create an Office Account?
- Begin the procedure by opening a web browser on your computing system.
- Next, you have to move to the Office login window. For this, you have to type “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to the Sign-in window of Microsoft Office.
- In the next window, click the “Create one” link provided under the empty field in order to move to the account creation window.
- Now, enter the email address. Make sure you provide the address that you want to associate with your Office account. In order to create your account, you can also use your phone number by clicking the “Use a phone number instead” link.
- Further, you have to click the “Next” tab.
- After that, you have to enter a password for your Office account. Make sure you create a strong and unique password. You can also view the entered password by tick marking the “Show Password” tab.
- Tap the “Next” button to continue with the process.
- Thereafter, you will receive a verification mail on the email id you have linked with your account.
- Access the mail that was sent to you by Office. A verification code will be available in the mail that you have received.
- Now, come back to the account creation window. Here, you have to enter the verification code in the required empty field.
- For getting the notifications regarding updates, offers, etc, click the required checkbox.
- Then, Office asks you to access the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” documents and read them carefully. For opening the document, click the link provided there.
- After reading, hit the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, you will see the captcha characters image. Enter them in the empty field and tap the “Next” button.
Office Login- Office.com/myaccount
- First and foremost, launch a web browser on your device.
- Now, visit the Office sign-in window. In order to access that, you have to type “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar.
- In the next window, provide the email address that is linked with your Office account.
- Then, tap the “Next” to move further with the office.com/myaccount procedure.
- After that, provide the password that is created by you at the time of account creation.
- Further, you can save the login credentials in the system you are using. Saving the credentials is only recommended on using a personal computer in order to avoid unauthorized access. For opting this, you have to tick mark the “Keep Me Signed In” checkbox.
- Finally, hit the “Sign In” button to successfully reach your account.