Office 365 Setup
In a time like today, no work can be done easily without Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office software. Microsoft Office 365 is the complete solution to all your day to day official work needs. Office 365 makes handling and processing all your data and information easily. This is why there is a need for a working Office 365 setup.
To start your experience with Microsoft Office 365 you have to purchase a legitimate subscription of it. This subscription can be bought from the official site of Microsoft. Just follow each and every step without skipping for Office 365 setup.
Activate And Download
- To begin with, you must launch your preferred Web Browser on your system. For instance, you can open Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. In order to open it, you should look for the Browser icon on your system’s “Taskbar” and click on it. In other words, look at the bottom left-hand side of your monitor screen. Alternatively, you will get the Browser icon on your “Desktop”.
- Thereafter, you should enter “office.com/setup” in your browser’s address bar.
- Then, press the enter key from your keyboard.
- After that, sign in to your Office account. For this, click on the “Sign In” tab and enter the login credentials associated with this account.
- In case, if you don’t have an existing account, you need to create an account first. For that, click on the “Create a new account”. Follow the on-screen instructions in order to proceed further.
- Afterward, you are required to enter the product key in the respective field. You will get the product key on your registered email address at the time of purchasing.
- Next, select the country name from the drop-down menu list.
- Along with that, choose the preferred language from the drop-down list.
- Then, click on the “Next” tab which is located at the bottom of the page.
- In the next window, you will get the download link for Office 365 setup. Hence, click on the “Install” tab in order to proceed. This will initiate the download process.
- Here, you must remember that the system will save the file in its default location i.e. the Downloads folder. However, it may also prompt you for a preferred download location. In that case, click on “Save” or “Save As”. Then, provide any specific download location of your choice.
- Finally, wait for the download procedure to get completed.
Installation of Office 365 Setup
- First of all, open the Downloads folder.
- Thereafter, double-click on the downloaded setup file for Office 365 setup.
- Next, you will get a pop-up box that prompts you to run the Installer for validating your system. Hence, click on the “Run” button.
- After that, you will get the “User Account Control” window to seek your permission to make necessary changes on your system. Click on “Yes” to permit the same.
- As a result, it will initiate the installation process for the “Office 365 setup”. This may take some time. Hence, patiently wait for the same.
- Finally, it will notify you about the completed process with the “You’re all set! The Office is installed now” message. This will follow an animated guide showcasing the application’s location on your computer. At last, click on “Close” to exit the installer.
- Firstly, open the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file to open it. This will display the pop-up box to display further actions.
- Now, click on the “Continue” tab to proceed with the Office 365 setup procedure.
- Thereafter, review the Software License Agreement and click on the “Continue” tab.
- Subsequently, choose “Agree” to agree to the terms of the License Agreement.
- Next, select how you want to install Office and click on “Continue”.
- Afterward, review the disk space requirements or change your install location. After that, click on “Install”.
- Subsequently, it will prompt you to provide your Mac login credentials. Hence, enter your “Mac Administrator User ID and Password”.
- Thereafter, you need to click on the “Install Software”.
- Then, wait for the process to complete properly.
- After that, click “Close” to exit.